PredictSpring’s customers can now benefit from a personalized in-store experience with Clienteling, Endless Aisle and POS
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–PredictSpring today announced it has launched Modern POS for Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering store associates to connect with their customers in entirely new ways. PredictSpring, a leader in Modern POS, develops mobile-first technology solutions for retailers and brands who want to modernize their POS and clienteling across all channels.
Built on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, PredictSpring’s Modern POS is currently available on AppExchange here.
PredictSpring’s Modern POS is a simple and cost-effective way for brands and retailers to create a personalized and engaging experience for its customers. Modern POS supports mPOS, Cash Register, Clienteling, Endless Aisle and BOPIS, creating a streamlined shopping experience. Brands and retailers can now easily access Modern POS directly from AppExchange, empowering store associates with a powerful cloud-based solution that can enhance the entire customer journey.
Comments on the News
- “Our Modern POS includes a number of advanced capabilities that are critical to the success of today’s innovative brands and retailers,” said Nitin Mangtani, Founder and CEO of PredictSpring. “Historically these solutions, when available, were disconnected, expensive and often times siloed by channel. By listing on Salesforce AppExchange, we can now offer all brands and retailers a simple way to create a connected shopping experience, personalize the way store associates interact with customers and modernize the way customers interact with brands.”
- “Working with PredictSpring, we have introduced a powerful Endless Aisle solution to align online and offline retail,” said Flavien d’Audiffret, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer at SMCP. “The Endless Aisle app enabled us to create a premium digital in-store experience, which has been enthusiastically adopted by both our store associates and our customers. We have expanded the solution across Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot into hundreds of stores in the US, France and UK.”
- “Our customers sell directly to consumers and to other businesses, often requiring a suite of integrations,” said Mike Micucci, CEO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud. “With PredictSpring’s Modern POS our customers will be able to quickly implement an affordable, powerful and integrated POS solution with Commerce Cloud to quickly go to market with an end-to-end commerce solution.”
- Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter here
- Follow PredictSpring on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PredictSpring
Salesforce, AppExchange, Commerce Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 listings, 7 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
PredictSpring is the mobile commerce platform to connect consumer and store associate app experiences. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers native consumer mobile apps and store associate apps including Clienteling, Endless Aisle, and Modern POS.
Modern POS connects the online and in-store customer experience and enables sales associates to engage with customers by offering highly personalized interactions and fast and efficient transactions.
PredictSpring Content Management System (CMS), the first no-coding digital platform enables merchandisers and digital marketers to make on-the-fly changes. Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers mobile commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Sandro, Maje, PacSun, Dooney & Bourke, vineyard vines and Skechers. To learn more, visit predictspring.com.
Berns Communications Group